Verein Hot Spots
The association protects and enhances areas and landscapes with a high level of biodiversity in Switzerland and abroad. The focus is on structurally rich cultural landscapes that have an above-average number of or endangered and rare species. These are, for example, standard orchards, species-rich lean and reed meadows, sparse forests, gravel pits or vineyards. In addition, the association can protect and promote certain species with special programs.
Funds for revaluations, promotion and protection measures for rare species, maintenance and land purchase or lease are procured through donations from patrons and members as well as other income.
The association does not pursue any commercial purposes and does not strive for profit.
- Preservation and promotion of biodiversity at home and abroad
- Creation, maintenance and upgrading of habitats
- Networking of existing biotopes and habitats
- Cross-border cooperation (at community, canton and state level)
- Technical support for nature conservation projects
- Land purchase and lease
Favorite ListsYou have to sign up to work with favorite lists
|Rudolf und Romilda Kägi - Stiftung||2022|
|Salzgut Naturfonds der Schweizer Salinen||2021|
|You can see further relationships as a premium member|
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.