Marie Meierhofer Institut für das Kind
The MMI is committed to ensuring that every child can develop as well as possible from birth and grow into the community. It is committed to the public in a professionally sound and consistent manner for the rights and needs of children. The order includes that the MMI
- works preventively for child- and family-friendly living conditions and living spaces;
- Observes social developments in order to identify trends at an early stage that are important for the well-being of children;
- tries to counteract abuses that have a discriminatory and damaging effect on children or certain groups of children;
- expand scientific knowledge and combine it with reflected practical experience;
- applies scientific working methods in its research and expert work.