Bruuchbare Jugendliche und junge Erwachsene
The non-profit foundation "Bruuchbar" supports people with difficult access to the world of work. The aim of the foundation is to guarantee these people professional and social integration and the promotion of their skills. The focus is always on people. There should be an interplay of young and old, with or without restrictions. Founder and Managing Director Renzo Orlando sees the Bruuchbar Foundation as a "one-point-two" labor market. A stepping stone to the first job market. The orientation is clearly aimed at the primary labor market.
About the project
The project «Vulnerable adolescents and young adults» is being implemented in Jegenstorf Canton Bern. Adolescents and young adults, whether with slight physical or mental impairments or with a migration background, are to be supported and encouraged.
Thanks to trained staff with many years of experience in dealing with and training young people and young adults with disabilities or a migration background, the required specialist knowledge is available. Care is taken to ensure that the project achieves multi-layered added value for the people concerned. They should feel "breakable" and be able to be a normal part of society. Gender, social background and the experiences made are properly included in the process and taken into account in their complexity. It should be possible to show young people and young adults a long-term perspective.
The well-developed and existing infrastructure is available. Existing areas of the Bruuchbar Foundation: bistro, Brocki, facility management and cooperation with other organizations and companies enable the Bruuchbar Foundation to create and provide simple but important jobs. Everyone should feel accepted and cared for. The offer is aimed at everyone. The people concerned should flourish and be shown an individual perspective for them. Job coaches and psychologically trained and trained staff are available for the ups and downs.
Who is supported with the project
- Young people who need long-term support and are willing to pursue an apprenticeship
- Young migrants who have recently arrived in Switzerland should be given the opportunity for social and professional integration
- Young women who are given opportunities for social and professional integration, taking into account their specific problems
- Adolescents and young adults who need continuous support
- Adolescents and young adults with physical disabilities
What are the goals of the project
Creating long-term perspectives – “everyone can be used”
- Adolescents and young adults should feel understood and accepted
- Clarifications and administrative tasks are taken over by the Bruuchbar Foundation.
- Development, strengthening and promotion of individual people in their self-confidence.
- Accompany and support people with difficult access to the professional world.
- No gender discrimination
- Be a bridge to the first job market with a high success rate
- Accompaniment of young people and young adults by trained staff
What does it take to implement it
Employees The responsible employees and persons involved have many years of experience in dealing with adolescents and young adults. In this way, the needs of all people can be addressed and it can be ensured that the project represents added value for everyone involved.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.