Original language of the article: German
The Zurich Film Festival is the largest film festival in Switzerland and presents every fall the most beautiful discoveries as well as the most anticipated films of the year. To strengthen our festival team we are looking for a motivated and convincing personality as Project Manager Fundraising 50% (m/f/d) with immediate effect or by appointment.
- Responsibility for the expansion of the existing contact network as well as proactive maintenance of existing partnership relationships with foundations, based on research and an established network in the Swiss foundation landscape
- Independent preparation of foundation applications and project descriptions in close cooperation with internal stakeholders, including budget and financing concept
- Writing impact reports after the festival
- Administrative management of the association: Organization and management of general meetings and board meetings, design of the membership program, administration, budget responsibility and controlling as well as support of the association members, especially before and during the festival. Implementation, support and assistance at events during the festival
- Create presentations, templates, and reporting and provide administrative support
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience and track record in fundraising, foundations and/or associations.
- You have a lot of persuasive power, are customer-oriented as well as skilled and successful in winning over foundations
- Experience in the association business is an advantage
- Structured, accurate and efficient way of working with high quality standards
- Stylistic confidence in German, negotiation skills in German and English
- Interest in film and culture, especially in the festival business
- Commitment, ability to work in a team, flexibility and high resilience
- An exciting, varied and challenging job in a dynamic environment
- A lot of creative freedom and the opportunity to participate in a cultural and emotional topic with room for personal initiative
- Interface function in the company, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- Independent work in a motivated, supportive and great team
- Central workplace in Zurich and flexible working hours
Your next step
You work best under time pressure, are resilient and a team player? Are you interested in looking behind the scenes of the cultural industry and actively shaping the festival business? Then we look forward to receiving your online application, stating your availability and salary expectations. If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact Kathrin Malzach, Head of Partnership, tel. +41 76 561 68 76, or Isabelle Liechti, HR Business Partner, tel. +41 44 258 17 09.
For this position, we invite only candidates who apply directly to us. For this reason, we do not consider applications or inquiries from staffing agencies. Thank you for your understanding.
Your work place
Posted in New Job